Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistics Coordinator for their Austin, TX location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate transportations. General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- Monitor and manage the entire process of product movement via Air, Ocean, Land/trucking transportation process
- Track shipments across different channels
- Report monthly on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain function
- Develop performance metrics to evaluate the operating performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply chain partner collaboration model
- Support to perform logistics procedures to achieve team goals by logistics policies.
- Keep proper records of all forms of transactions related to the team's logistics operations
- Monitor and resolve discrepancies and problems that can be found related to the transportation/logistics system
- Analyze areas of corporate logistics to find out the most cost-effective means and method of transporting supplies
- Coordinate with site managers and co-workers to assure effective operations
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- Bilingual in Korean required
- 1+ years of work experience in Logistics or Supply Chain industry required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Excellent communication and time management skills required
- Well-developed motivational skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good customer care ability
- Experience in semiconductor or high tech industry is a plus