Full-Time Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist!
Are you analytical and want a step up in your accounting career? Samsung SDS is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing accounts are executed and optimized. You will prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks relating to the documentation, recording, processing and filing of accounting and financial information. Ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process
- Prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts
- Prepare cash forecast and monitor account collections
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of cash receipts and billed receivable accounts
- Frequent ad-hoc reports need to communicate with HQ
- Participate in cross training within the team
Requirements for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Bilingual in Korean
- Extensive experience in Accounting or related field
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Ability to report data so that management may perform strategic analysis
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint