Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Accounting Specialist to their team based in San Diego, CA! If you're ready for the start of your career, we want to talk to you!
As an Accounting Specialist you will focus on settling inbound and outbound invoices and accounts receivable/ accounts payable. You will ensure customers are communicated to in a timely manner and open issues are resolved daily.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
- Tabulating and monitoring accessorial fees, generating approvals for payment, and data collection for payment approvals through internal systems
- Manual accessorial encoding and collecting accessorial evidence per carrier
- TMS rate cost creation and modifications for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for tariffs
- Assist with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) set-up, troubleshooting, diagnosis, monitoring, and customer service email responses
- Weekly reporting of accessorial fees, EDI, and assisting manager in other reporting as necessary
- Monthly reporting of Month-End P/L, Forecast, HQ and RHQ reports
- Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to an employee's specific area of work, and knowledge of overall logistics operations
- Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes a recommendation to provide a solution to achieve customer satisfaction
- Ability to work extended periods of time in an open office environment
- Korean Bilingual Preferable