Administrative Assistant/Patient Intake Coordinator
Allure Mobility & Medical Supply
San Francisco, CA 94103
Full-time or Part-time Schedule: Monday to Friday
Competitive compensation & great benefits: Dental, health, and vision insurance
Allure Mobility & Medical Supply is a Medical Supply Company located in San Francisco near the Civic Center / UN Plaza Bart Station.
They currently have both Full-Time and Part-Time open positions for Administrative Assistant/Patient Intake Coordinator.
They offer competitive compensation and great benefits.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities include all aspects of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) operation including:
- Assisting customers & answering phone call
- Contacting/calling doctor offices and collecting the necessary documentations
- Insurance billing
- Some account receivable and follow ups
- Help with other general tasks within the organization
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Medical Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of health insurances and medical terms such as of ICD-10 & HCPCS Codes, HIPPA, Medi-Cal, Medicare, etc.
- Experience in Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Medical field administration is highly desirable
- Some sales and marketing experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem solving skills and a desire to acquire new skills
- Computer literate: Microsoft Word, Excel
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.