NOHO New York, NY 10012
Salary: $19 - $23 an hour + Bonus Pay
Benefits: 401(k) Matching. Employee Discount. Health Insurance. PTO
Full time: Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Must have medical office experience. Schedules all patient appointments in a professional, accurate, and courteous manner. Ensures the patient feels welcome to the practice. Monitors and modifies physician scheduling templates as necessary to maximize efficiency. Company's website: www.ingletonmd.com
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Ingleton Dermatology has installed plexiglass barriers at the front and back offices. They supply masks and PPE for all their employees.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively triage calls from patients to ensure appropriate scheduling.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Empathetic with patients' needs and concerns.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree preferred
- Two years minimum experience in medical practice
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Schedules and confirms all appointments with the appropriate physician daily
- Conducts a daily review of schedule status for the remainder of the week and the following two weeks.
- Cancels and reschedules appointments as necessary; conducts follow-up on no-shows.
- Monitors and modifies the physicians' daily schedules.
- Creates the scheduling calendar from month to month.
- Other general office duties include
- running errands
- stocking supplies
- sorting and sending mail
- answering and routing phone calls
- greeting visitors
- Financial duties: billing
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.