an hour DOE
Samsung SDS is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will make sure all billing accounts are executed and optimized. You will prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks relating to the documentation, recording, processing and filing of accounting and financial information. Ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing process
- Prepare a variety of accounting/clerical tasks relating to the documentation, recording, processing and filing of accounting and financial information
- Provide support for various internal audits and support the quarter end review and year-end audit processes
- Perform company internal controls by following accounting and company policies and procedures
- Research customer activity in the ERP system, to include cash receipts, adjustments, GL account coding and posting of cash receipts
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Prepare Cash forecast and monitor account collections (AR aging report)
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of cash receipts and billed receivable accounts
- Frequent ad-hoc reports need to communicate with HQ
- Participate in cross training within the team to transfer knowledge of each members roles and responsibilities.
Requirements forAccounts Receivable Specialist
- Bilingual in writing and speaking Korean/English
- Experience in Accounting
- Knowledge using SAP system
- Ability to report data so that management may perform strategic analysis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint