an hour + benefits
Immediately hiring a Business Banker Representative at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity for either growth in customer service or financial banking services.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
We are looking for a Business Representative Banker in San Diego, CA, to manage relationships with existing and new clients to ensure their business needs are being met. If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you!
Responsibilities for Business Banker Representative
- Perform outbound discovery and relationship management calls to new and existing customers to uncover, onboard and service a variety of banking solutions
- Uncover and recommend suitable lending, deposit and other banking services as well as provide financial advice and counseling
- Responsible for expanding portfolio through sourcing of new relationships and expansion of existing customer base
- Assist customers with loan application, account opening and onboarding of new solutions through virtual and digital channels
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding portfolio
- Analyze the risk potential and profitability within assigned portfolio to uncover additional growth opportunities
- Seek and obtain business referrals
- Assists with interdepartmental projects and provides support to business unit personnel
Requirements for Business Banker Representative
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in business banking, business and consumer lending, credit analysis or other directly related experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills needed to create and maintain banking relationships
- Ability to uncover and recommend deposit, lending and fee-income solutions in order to expand customer relationships and grow assigned portfolios
- Requires initiative and discipline, must be self-motivated with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of sales, banking products, business/consumer lending, credit analysis, customer service and portfolio management preferred