Hiring Immediately! No certification required, training will be provided!
Join this well established medical clinic as a Behavioral Technician! This medical office helps provide a compassionate, state of the art approach to the assessment and treatment of behavioral, educational and developmental challenges in children and adults.
As a Behavioral Technician, you will collaborate with your team, meet scheduling commitments and travel between client's home, school, community and office. If you are ready to make a difference, we want to hear from you! Behavioral Technician experience is preferred.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #TAO1
- Provide one-on-one direct services implementing the treatment plan in the home, school and community setting as created by the BCBA
- Collect data, write progress notes, and create materials
- Effectively respond to challenging behaviors based on the Behavior Intervention Plan
- Attend staff trainings and meetings at the Scottsdale office
- Maintain RBT credentialing requirements (once RBT certification is obtained)
- Behavioral Technician experience is preferred
- Eager and passionate to make a difference in your career and clients lives
- Passion for working with children and adults
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent