Competitive Benefits: 401(k) matching, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, PTO, sick pay, Employee discount
Must speak Spanish and have some dental experience/education!
We are a Pediatric Dental office seeking someone who is enthusiastic, positive, responsible, punctual, self- motivated and energetic with an upbeat personality and a desire to grow with our practice.
Big plus if you have 1-3 years front desk experience especially in a dental office. We are a multiple location practice and continuing to grow with significant potential for career growth.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our Company Website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Front desk reception
- Scheduling patients
- Answering phone calls
- Communicating with patients professionally with a great attitude
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care
- Insurance verification
- Check in and check out procedures
- Other administrative duties
- Spanish (required)
- Dental office experience or education (required)
- Front desk experience (preferred)
- Experience with check in and check out procedures (preferred)