Immediately Hiring! Must speak Korean and English!
Are you ready to take your e-commerce and transportation management career up a level? Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Ecommerce Logistics Manager to join the team based in Plano, TX to help step up supply chain operations. If you're a self-starter and able to run a team, then we want to hear from you!
Samsung SDS needs an Ecommerce Logistics Manager with great multitasking skills to take charge of warehouse shipping operations. You will be responsible for ensuring great e-commerce operations, warehouse efficiency and communicating with service providers. Experience working in warehouse and ocean freight forwarding is preferred. Ability to speak Korean required.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
- Manage e-Commerce, supply chain and transportation logistics
- Develop strategies to improve the speed of orders and reduce costs
- Lead warehouse setup and operation
- Review profit & losses
- Increase efficiency to grow operating margin for all e-commerce orders
- Negotiate prices with service providers
- This position may have managerial responsibilities with 1 or more team members reporting into the role
- Bilingual in Korean is required!
- Experience in e-commerce and supply chain/logistics industry
- Competent with Excel
- Experience working in warehouse and ocean freight forwarding
- Solid leadership skills with clear communication
- A good attitude and well organized
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
San Francisco Surgical Medical Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.