Full Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring! Bilingual in Korean required!
Do you love thinking analytically to navigate complex challenges? Samsung SDS is looking for a Billing Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If you're ready for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
As a Billing Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing duties are executed and optimized. You will communicate with various teams to process billing, prepare correction forms, and investigate any errors.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
- Process customer billing for accounts receivable accurately
- Meet deadline requirements according to SDS America company policy for each division
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in the database
- Review and discuss essential freight documentation that is required for accounts payable
- Audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing
- Profit/Loss management, planning, forecasting, inspection for revenue/cost/BS account and related reporting
- Other Billing Specialist duties as needed
- Experience in one of the following: A/P, Invoicing, Customer Service or Transportation/Logistics related experience
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Word
- Proficient with Excel, especially v-lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work in Plano, TX office and Coppell, TX office when needed