Sign-on bonus offered with competitive benefits! Good driving record is a must! A great opportunity for growth in financial banking services! Training will be provided.
Zions Bancorporation is looking to hire a Customer Service Rep who can travel between their San Diego offices! This workplace culture values each associate’s unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
As a Customer Service Rep you will support your assigned branch by performing different account operations. Zions Bancorporation is offering competitive benefits and a sign-on bonus to Floating Tellers that are dedicated to supporting those in their community.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #CAM1
Responsibilities for Customer Service Rep
- Responsible for accurately processing debit and credit transactions in compliance with established policies and procedures, while maintaining an acceptable balancing record
- Identifies and addresses clients' needs by providing a variety of services which may include opening new accounts, issuing counter checks, performing account maintenance, issuing/activation ATM cards, performing money transfers, ordering checks, receiving loan payments, etc.
- Resolves clients problems either through direct personal action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
- Identifies and maximizes cross-sell banks opportunities through exploring needs. Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Customer Service Rep
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent and some cashiering, customer service, balancing or other related experience
- Basic knowledge of math, cashiering, balancing, debits, credits, bank products and/or banking
- Must have solid balancing and customer service skills
- Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs