Immediately hiring an Operations Supervisor at this awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity to level up your customer service or financial banking services career.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Branch Operation Supervisor Associate provides sales leadership, through their own production, as well as the oversight of sales and services tasks; and works closely with key partners to achieve sales and service objectives while maintaining operational integrity. Recent experience in branch banking required!
Responsibilities for Branch Operations Supervisor
- Travels to various branches and departments acting as a temporary Customer Service Manager
- Responsible to open and close branch, create reports, give approvals on branch operations capacity
- Manages the day to day activities of the branch including the teller line, new accounts and all aspects of inside sales
- Handles any issues, in person and/or over the phone
- Must be able to provide their own transportation to drive to and from assignments
- May be required to lead or supervise branch staff
- Driving is an essential function of this role and as such, employees must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
Requirements for Branch Operations Supervisor
- 2+ years of recent experience in branch banking. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Managerial or leadership experience in the banking industry
- Excellent customer service, relationships building, sales and management skills
- Knowledge of branch operations, policies, procedures
- Ability to lead a group and work effectively with people in various job capacities
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of computer programs, i.e. word processing, spreadsheets etc.
- Valid driver's license