Immediately hiring a Customer Success Specialist at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity to level up your customer service or financial banking services career.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Customer Success Specialist provides sales leadership, through their own production, as well as the oversight of sales and services tasks; and works closely with key partners to achieve sales and service objectives while maintaining operational integrity.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #FBS
Responsibilities for Customer Success Specialist
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment regularly, including the comparison and evaluation of possible courses of conduct, and to act or make a decision after the various possibilities have been considered, free from immediate direction or supervision but ultimately responsible to the branch manager
- Resolve client service issues and responds to more complex client complaints and questions
- Schedule and direct the work of employees
- Maintain production or sales records for use in supervision or control of employees
- Appraise and coach to employee productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending changes in employee status
- Handle employee complaints and grievances; determine the techniques to be used by employees; apportions the work and provides for the safety and security of employees and company property
- Monitor or implement legal compliance measures
- Approve teller transactions as needed; and prepare the branch for audits
- Driving is an essential function of this role and as such, employees must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
Requirements for Senior Logistics Operator
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in retail banking, sales, new accounts, customer service, loan processes or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Strong customer service, relationships building, sales and management skills
- Ability to lead a group and work effectively with people in various job capacities
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of computer programs, i.e. word processing, spreadsheets etc.
- Knowledge of lending processes and procedures