an hour + benefits
Immediately hiring a Relationship Banker at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity for either growth in customer service or financial banking services.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
This role focuses on identifying appropriate lending opportunities, soliciting, and developing all types of business activity, specializing in commercial loans and participates in the development of overall commercial loan objectives, policies and practices. Recent experience in banking is required!
Responsibilities for Branch Relationship Banker
- Acquire, analyze and maintain client relationships
- Provide suitable credit, deposit or other banking services as well as counsel and advice to best meet clients' needs
- Analyze risks and profitability of assigned client base to ensure ongoing profitability and conformity with credit terms
- Solicit the sale of additional products and services to meet clients' needs
- Develop and implement marketing plans for expanding business
- Negotiate loan terms and conditions
- Remain well versed in industrial, economic and financial situations relating to assigned clients
- May be assigned specialized industry or market segments
Requirements for Branch Relationship Banker
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field
- 2+ years commercial lending, credit associated lending and bank sales experience
- Basic knowledge of bank products, credit and commercial lending techniques and procedures
- Must have good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills needed to create relationships with loan clients
- Good analytical and negotiation skills