Immediately hiring a Relationship Banker at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity for growth in financial banking services.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Relationship Banker focuses on identifying appropriate lending opportunities, soliciting, and developing all types of business activity, specializing in commercial loans and participates in the development of overall commercial loan objectives, policies and practices. Experience in commercial lending, credit associated lending and bank sales is required.
Responsibilities for Personal Banker
- Responsible for acquiring, analyzing and maintaining client relationships
- Provides suitable credit, deposit or other banking services as well as counsel and advice to best meet clients' needs
- Analyzes risks and profitability of assigned client base to ensure ongoing profitability and conformity with credit terms
- Solicits the sale of additional products and services to meet clients' needs
- Develops and implements marketing plans for expanding business
- Negotiates loan terms and conditions
- Remains well versed in industrial, economic and financial situations relating to assigned clients
- May be assigned specialized industry or market segments
Requirements for Personal Banker
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field
- 2+ years commercial lending, credit associated lending and bank sales experience
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Basic knowledge of bank products, credit and commercial lending techniques and procedures
- Ability to expand loans, client relationships and bank products
- Must have good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills needed to create relationships with loan clients
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Limited use and/or application of basic lending principles, theories, and concepts