Samsung SDS is looking for a Business Analyst who is committed to being a team player! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If your expertise is SCM systems and you can make recommendations to business processes, we encourage you to apply!
As a Business Analyst you will be the first point of contact for Supply Chain Managements (SCM) system related inquiries, resolve administrative problems by forecasting, and ensure data integrity. In this position you will attend meetings with business users and keep the development team updated.
Ability to speak Korean is required! Experience analyzing SCM related data is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Business Analyst
- Analyze information such as Forecast, Allocation, Channel Data (Sell-Out, Inventory), and other SCM information to solve business problems
- Deliver business needs and requirements to enhance business operations
- Validate new features and functionalities implemented in SCM systems
- Train users and provide feedback
- Provide continuity of work operations to business by monitoring and discovering irregularities
- Cover the entire SCM system operations and provide technical and advisory resource in resolving problems and expediting support requests
Requirements for Business Analyst
- Able to analyze SCM related process, data and understand data interfaces between multiple systems
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or information management related field
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management area (Forecasting, RTF, and Allocation) is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Planning system experience is a plus