Samsung SDS is looking for a Bilingual Business Analyst who is committed to being a team player! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are able to work directly with various business departments and can make recommendations to processes, we encourage you to apply!
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and implementing solutions. To be a successful Business Analyst, you enjoy working with other like minded professionals who can create innovative solutions to problems. Experience related to business innovation and IT is required. Ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Business Analyst
- Coordinate requests from various departments for business process changes including enhancement IT systems
- Collect and analyze business pain points and suggest better solutions for improvement
- Anticipate business requirements and develop and implement solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develops optimization strategies
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Perform requirements analysis
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
Requirements for Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience related to business innovation and IT
- Familiarity with Oracle and SQL, preferred
- Identify & validate client's business needs, requirements, processes and translate them into system requirements
- Strong communication and customer interface skills
- Build/manage plans and risks
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and provide issue resolution to the business users
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills