Immediately hiring an experienced Medical Office Manager!
Leading Skin Care Center is seeking an ambitious, hard working and goal oriented individual interested in the medical healthcare space. The position will include assisting in the management of a Dermatology Clinics and serving as a Medical Office Manager.
To be a successful Medical Office Manager, you have the ability to help manage multiple dermatology clinics with a revenue of $15+ million. Some degree of travel between various offices throughout the bay area is required. Locations included are Danville, Fremont, Milpitas and Los Gatos.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #CAM1
Responsibilities for Medical Office Manager
- Oversee medical service activities and personnel
- Order medical and office supplies
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Supervise and lead office staff
- Oversee and manage all paperwork for patient care, medical compliance and all levels of reporting
- Ensure positive collaboration between doctors, physician assistants, and RNs.
- Ensure adherence to healthcare laws, rules and regulations
Requirements for Medical Office Manager
- MBA or 2-5 years of equivalent experience required
- Similar experience working in management for a Medical Office
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Experience analyzing data and deriving actionable business insights
- Ability to close business development deals with strategy
- Travel between office locations in the Bay Area when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills