Samsung SDS is looking for an experienced IT Business Intelligence Asset Manager to join the team! As an IT BI Asset Manager, you will implement the best business practices to optimize spending and support asset lifecycle. If IT management is your game, we want to hear from you!
Samsung SDS needs a knowledgeable and reliable bilingual IT BI Asset Manager to strategically plan, monitor, and record assets to ensure compliance throughout its lifecycle. Ability to speak Korean is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Develop and maintain processes for managing and tracking the full IT asset
- Track inventory of all IT assets throughout their life cycle
- Reconcile, audit and validate software licenses
- Maintain asset database, central libraries and tools
- Work closely with national sites to ensure policy compliance
- Receive and process hardware and software requests
- Perform spot checks on equipment and software as required
- Bilingual in Korean is required
- Computer skills must include: Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years experience working in the asset management area
- Knowledge of IT Asset full life cycle
San Francisco Surgical Medical Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.