an hour + benefits
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Bilingual Senior Billing Specialist to their team based in Ridgefield Park, NJ! If you're ready for a step up in your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Bilingual Senior Billing Specialist you will focus on reviewing customer billing and documentation related to invoices. You will manage, analyze and prepare correction forms for any billing corrections in the database. Other responsibilities include contract support and new project registration. Extensive experience in account receivable, invoicing in the transportation or logistics industry is required. Ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Senior Billing Specialist
- Perform monthly compilation of billing entries and create client invoices
- Perform monthly accounts payable by compiling monthly vendor invoices and process the payments
- Handles analysis of monthly receivables and follow up past due invoices
- Purchase order creation, minor contract support, new project registration, vendor registration, etc.
- Support the team on various administrative needs
Requirements for Senior Billing Specialist
- Ability to speak Korean, required
- 3+ years of business support experience (review invoice, billing, data entry) required
- SAP experience is a plus
- Experience with Excel and Access programs
- A big plus if you have intermediate level skills with statistical analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills