an hour + benefits
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Claims Operator to their Plano, TX offices. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Claims Operator you will perform tasks including data entry, generating and validating reports and documents, answering phones, and filing/emailing customers/vendors in terms of communication.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- File shortage claims based on shortage investigation from SP report management, theft notification, WH notification
- File damage claims, update new claims, remove closed/paid claims
- Communicate with 3PL/Carrier/Client
- Gather BOL, POD, and claim invoices
- Analyze claims, payment data on monthly basis for reporting to client
- Review UPS tracking and invoice deductions to determine credit validity
- Update SP report on weekly basis to share with Client claim team for review
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- Relevant experience in a Cargo Claim operation position
- Transportation/Logistics, Inventory control and/or Warehousing operations experience is a helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Excel and ERP system knowledge