Client Care Assistant (Administrative) in Home Care
Care Partners At Home
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (temporarily remote)
Pay: $16 to $19 Hourly
Benefits: dental, life, medical, and vision insurance (after 90 days) Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00AM-5:00PM
The Care Partners At Home Client Care Assistant is responsible for the administrative duties to day-to-day scheduling and coordinating of Personal Care Attendant and Caregiver assignments. A critical component of this role is to demonstrate the agency's culture of compassion, accountability, and results by displaying the highest standards of integrity, superb follow-through, consistency, first-rate customer service, and exceptional client satisfaction.
- Must have high school diploma or GED. Prefer an associate or bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years' old
- Prefer at least one-year in-home service scheduling
- Must have effective oral and written English communication skills to work with clients/family and ability to listen without imposing personal values or beliefs
- Must be able to follow instructions to complete work as assigned
- Ability to maintain confidentiality about clients receiving agency services
- Maintains current state driver's license and a dependable insured automobile, if needed
- Demonstrates computer literacy and able to use scheduling software
- Provides written proof of health status and ability to lift, bend, squat the level and amount determined by each job assigned
- Demonstrated self-motivation, self-direction, organizational skills, flexibility and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Presents a neat appearance and positive work attitude
- Experience working in a high stress environment with multiple demands
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- To lead first by demonstrating a complete understanding of the Care Partners At Home mission: We will create deep meaningful relationships with our clients, their families, our associates, and partners resulting in the establishment of high energy environments focused on true person centered caring, while increasing the quality of their lives, and ours, within every interaction.
- Participates in and supports the agency's performance improvement activities
- Complies with all agency policies, and procedures
- Maintains confidentiality of client, Associate, and agency operations
- Promotes client, personnel, and office safety
- Schedules service visits per directions of supervisor or designee.
- Assists with the referral/intake process for clients needing agency services.
- Verifies third-party insurance coverage (if required)
- Ensures all visits are scheduled in a timely manner and assigned as needed
- Presents a professional appearance and promotes a positive work environment
- Serves as receptionist/operator as assigned
- Assists in obtaining client satisfaction surveys
- Performs other duties as requested
About Care Partners At Home:
Care Partners At Home is a premier companion home care company dedicated to supporting our clients and their families. We provide a complete care solution, delivered by experts who focus on each day as another opportunity to deliver compassion, empathy and love.
Founded in July of 2016, Care Partners At Home and its parent company, Post-Acute Care Partners Inc was a career-long vision of Randy Platt and Rodney Burris. Two healthcare leaders looking to turn their personal stories of care giving and love into a completely different approach. Their approach focuses on compassion and love, yet is built on a foundation of true skill and expertise in how their associates deliver exceptional care.
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.