Immediately hiring a Credit Analyst at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity for either growth in customer service or financial banking services.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
A Credit Analyst provides high level customer service to clients that walk in. You will support clients by conducting credit investigations and reviewing loan covenants. As a finance expert you will provide rates and loan information to clients and help fulfill their financial needs. Recent experience as a Credit Analyst is required!
Responsibilities for Credit Analyst
- Conducts credit investigations and analyzes credit information pertaining to loans Investigates all available sources of credit and financial information, including reporting services, credit bureaus, other companies, main office files, and branches
- Analyzes financial statements and related material
- Analyzes financial conditions and trends
- Reviews and reports non-compliance with loan covenants
- Determines cash flow using appropriate tax analysis
- Prepares summaries, presents facts, and offers opinions concerning credit-worthiness
- Provides credit information and references for customers, loan officers, or other agencies as requested
- May provide rates and loan information to clients
- Ensures that all credit files include proper documentation including current financial statements, agency reports, etc.
- Maintains control over current accounts, noting payment progress, watching for any developing problems, and keeping loan officers informed
- Writes credit memorandums
- Accompanies lenders on business calls
- Conducts industry research
- Assists with special projects as assigne
Requirements for Credit Analyst
- Requires a Bachelor's and 2+ years of recent credit analysis experience, lending/credit procedures and processes OR other directly related experience
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Working knowledge of financial and spread analysis and credit/lending procedures for moderately complex loans
- Full use and application of commercial credit principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Ability to work with lending officers and staff
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to make sound decisions regarding loans
- Solid PC skill required