Immediately hiring a Bank Teller at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity to level up your financial banking services career
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Bank Teller will provide top notch customer service and support customers by opening new accounts and offer additional services that would help customers fulfill their financial needs. Recent experience in branch banking required!
Responsibilities for Personal Banker
- Accurately process debit and credit transactions in compliance with established policies and procedures, while maintaining an acceptable balancing record
- Identify and address clients' needs by providing a variety of services which may include:
- opening new accounts
- issuing counter checks
- performing account maintenance
- issuing/activation ATM cards
- performing money transfers
- ordering checks
- receiving loan payments, etc.
- Resolve clients problems either through direct personal action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources
- Identify and maximize cross-selling bank opportunities through exploring clients needs
Requirements for Teller
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent and some cashiering, customer service, balancing or other related experience
- Basic knowledge of math, cashiering, balancing, debits, credits, bank products and/or banking
- Must have solid balancing and customer service skills
- Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients' needs