Benefits: Employee discount, paid time off, professional development assistance
Bring your passion for healthcare administration to one of the top cancer treatment offices in Florida. Hematology Oncology Associates’ goals are to provide state of the art cancer treatments with a high level of compassionate care in a warm inviting environment.
Urgently seeking a Pharmacy Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Specialist. Under the direction of the Clinical Manager, you will enter data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure patient satisfaction and safety.
- Perform routine, non-professional pharmacy functions.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA.
- Triage incoming faxes and mail
- Entering patient information and maintain administrative pharmacy functions
- Generating reports and ensuring enrollment data is entered accurately
- Creating fax requests
- Placing refills
- Packing and shipping orders accurately as needed
- Follow and aid in enforcement of all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year minimum of administrative tasks
- Knowledgeable use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to type 45 words per minute
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once
- Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously
- Focused team player, who can work in conjunction with pharmacists, other departments, patients, physicians and management
- Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines