Urgently Hiring! No certification or license required!
Join this 5 star oral and maxillofacial surgical office as a Dental Assistant! Bayside Oral Surgery is looking for a stellar teammate to add to their practice. If you are looking to grow your dental career, we want to talk to you!
As a Dental Receptionist, you will assist in various duties and must be able to multitask. You will prepare patients for appointments, set up instruments and assist in procedures. Training will be provided!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups
- Assist dentists and patients before, during and after procedures
- Educate patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions
- Take digital x-rays of patients
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material as needed
- Assist in oral procedure; training will be provided!
- Other dental assistant duties
- Dental or medical experience is a plus; training will be provided!
- Proficient computer skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills