Urgently Hiring! Open to experienced candidates and training less experienced candidates. No certification needed!
Bring your energetic and positive attitude to our highly rated oral surgery office. Bayside Oral Surgery is looking for a Dental Assistant that will fit in well with our oral surgery team. Looking to fill a long term position!
In order to be a rockstar Dental Assistant, you must be a team player. In our practice, we value hard work, dependability, and flexibility. Dental or medical experience is a must! Open to experienced medical assistants or dental assistants without a certification who are willing to learn.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #DA1
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups
- Educate patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions
- Take digital x-rays of patients
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material
- Assist dentists and patients before, during and after procedures
- Assist with lab tasks and front office tasks
- Assist in all aspects of oral surgery. Training will be provided!
- Other dental assistant duties
- Dental or medical office experience. Training can be provided!
- Front desk experience and computer knowledge is a bonus
- Has excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- A plus if you have experience with dental electronic charting systems