Urgently Hiring! Open to experienced candidates and training less experienced candidates who are Dental Assistants or Medical Assistants.
Bring your energetic and positive attitude to our highly rated oral surgery office. We are seeking to add another Dental Assistant that will fit in well with our oral surgery team. Looking to fill a long term position!
In order to be a rockstar Dental Assistant, you must be a team player. In our practice, we value hard work, dependability, and flexibility. Dental or medical experience is a must! Open to experienced medical assistants who are willing to learn.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups and ensure their comfort
- Assist with lab tasks and front office tasks as needed
- Assist dentists and patients before, during and after procedures
- Educate patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions
- Take digital x-rays of patients
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material as needed
- Assist in all aspects of oral surgery. Training will be provided!
- Other dental assistant duties
- Dental or medical office experience. Training can be provided!
- Front desk experience and computer knowledge is a bonus
- Oral surgery assistant, sterilization technician, or phlebotomist experience is a plus!
- Has excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Experience with dental electronic charting systems is a big plus!