Galvan Dental Corporation
Fairfield, CA 94534
$18 - $20 an hour
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, dental insurance, tuition reimbursement
Urgent Job Opening
Galvan Dental Corporation is seeking a Dental Assistant who is willing to work between their two offices in Concord and Fairfield. As a dental assistant, you will ensure excellent customer service and help the dentist with administrative and basic dental tasks.
Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations.
The right candidate will be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and be able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Welcome customers in the dental office
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and materials needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- High school diploma
- X-ray license (required)
- Dental assistant certification not required
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.