Benefits: Dental/health insurance, PTO, employee discount, flexible schedule, and overall pleasant experience
Either has or is willing to obtain both x-ray certificate and coronal polishing license in training
Bring your passion for patient care to this 5 star, top rated general and cosmetic dentist in Santa Monica. As a friendly and reliable chairside dental assistant, you will provide excellent patient care and provide dental assistance to the dentist and well trained and caring staff. This office is built with the concept of ethical, comprehensive, quality dental care for the entire family.
Candidates with prior experience as a dental assistant, dental treatment coordinator, or front desk dental receptionist are preferred, but not required. If you are happy and willing to learn, we will train and teach you!
We are looking for part-time and full-time employees so the hours are flexible.
Dental assistant duties may include, but not limited to:
- Assist doctor with patient care, digital x-rays, sterilization, etc
- Clean and prep dental equipment and sterilization
- Interact with patients (Greet, seat, checkout)
- Digital Scanning for impressions and Digital Printing
- Chairside Assisting (all general procedures such as fills, crowns, root canals, extractions)
- Specialty chairside assisting such as implants, oral surgeon assisting, tray set ups
- Dental Equipment Maintenance
- Order Clinical Supplies
- Review Schedule to align with doctor's work style
- Open to fresh dental assistant graduates
- Possess (or willing to obtain on job) X-ray and coronal polishing licenses
- Dental assistant experience is a plus