Bring your energetic and positive attitude to our highly rated dental office. We are seeking another Dental Assistant that will fit in well with our unified dental team. Looking to fill a long term position.
In order to be a rockstar for this Dental Assistant position, you must be a team player. In our practice, we value hard work, dependability, and flexibility. Candidates with dental assistant experience or dental background are preferred!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Greet and welcome patients
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups and seat when ready
- Schedule patients according to office availability
- Assist dentist for procedures
- Assisting with lab tasks and front office tasks as needed, such as updating patient records
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material as needed
- Other various dental assistant duties
- Dental experience, preferred
- Dental assisting experience and/or education is a big plus
- Front desk experience and computer knowledge is a bonus
- Has excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Experience with a dental electronic charting system, such as Dentrix or Patterson EagleSoft is a plus