Bring your energetic and positive attitude to our highly rated dental office. We are seeking another Dental Assistant that will fit in well with our unified dental team. We are looking to fill a long term position and can offer competitive benefits!
To be a rockstar for this Orthodontic/Dental Assistant role, you must be a team player. In our practice, we value hard work, dependability, and flexibility. Candidates with dental assistant experience or an orthodontic background are encouraged to apply!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Greet and welcome patients
- Prepare customers for dental examinations and treatments ensuring their comfort
- Schedule patients according to office availability
- Assist Dentist with dental charting and all patient procedures
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Sterilize instruments after each procedure accordingly
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material as needed
- Other various dental assistant duties
- Dental experience and/or education is a big plus
- Front desk experience and computer knowledge is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic office or computer skills
- Experience with a dental electronic charting system, such as Dentrix or Patterson EagleSoft is a big plus!