Full-time, part-time (flexible schedule)
Bring your creative and collaborative skills to this highly rated Physical Therapy clinic in Pleasanton. This Marketing Coordinator role will focus on community engagement across social media channels.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will create marketing plans to bring on new patients, conduct market research, manage all our online platforms, and improve our brand reputation. Marketing experience is a big plus, but not required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Managing visibility through digital and social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, TikTok)
- Organizing interactive events and secure vendor services when needed
- Developing marketing plans to increase brand awareness and bring on new patients through various sources
- Researching territories and identifying gaps for possible expansion
- Establishing and improving brand reputation through ads, email promotions, web content, and overall online presence
- Coordinating contract negotiations with hospitals and insurance companies
To be a rockstar sales operations analyst:
- Background or education in marketing or communications or related field (preferred)
- Proficient in computer skills and social media
- Skillful writing
- Any social media marketing experience is a plus
- Experience in a healthcare setting is a big plus!