Samsung SDS is looking to add a detail oriented Document Specialist to their team in Plano, TX! If you're a motivated self starter, then we want to hear from you!
As a Document Specialist you will support the transportation operations team and ensure quality documentation for carriers. Experience in the supply chain and logistics industry is preferred!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Document Specialist
- Validate that the BOLs uploaded to SAP are signed by carrier/drivers and correct documents are provided
- Manually Upload PODs to TMS to assist carriers
- Validate that the PODs uploaded to TMS are signed by receivers
- Verify the PODs are transferring correctly
- Identify deliveries with Over, Short or Damaged [OSD] notations
- Summarize issues or exceptions and remark in our TMS system
- Advise Team Leader of all current issues and exceptions
Requirements for Document Specialist
- Experience in the supply Chain or logistics Industry
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel (knowledge of vlookups and pivot tables required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with a sense of urgency
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers