Samsung SDS is looking for an experienced ERP Consultant for their Ridgefield, NJ offices. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If ERP systems is your expertise, we encourage you to apply!
As an ERP Consultant, you will analyze customers requirements and tailor the use of the ERP systems to meet objectives. To be a successful ERP consultant, you have project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, executing and training users and documenting training materials. Full lifecycle SAP implementation with expertise in SAP Controlling is required. Ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for ERP Consultant
- Develop project plans and timelines to deploy solutions and assist with data conversion
- Full support of users within all relevant sites of Samsung Electronics USA
- Identify and understand end users technical SAP Controlling requirements, provide necessary training and documentation, work to build and maintain strong end user relationships and provide on-going support
- Tailor the use of the ERP system to meet those customer objectives
- Responsible for the support and communication with HQ for the implementation management and optimization of new and existing processes within SAP module CO as needed to support customer requirements
- Provide strategic guidance to users in defining or designing processes to meet customer requirements
- Proactively review and interpret performance against operating standards; provide information and reports results
- Deep dive profit analysis from product group level to product level
- Analyze cost and profitability of other sales due to newly introduced business models (e.g. SC+, BOPIS)
Requirements for ERP Consultant
- Ability to speak Korean
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science OR related discipline with an information technology focus
- 9+ years of experience as a functional or business consultant with SAP applications
- Full lifecycle SAP implementation with expertise in SAP CO in an ECC 6 environment
- S/4 Hana experience preferred
- TR module experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamic of application development and information technology practices and methods
- Ability to understand customer priorities and work toward accomplishing those priorities
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems
- Manage the time and attention based on assigned job roles and objectives