Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. Samsung SDS America, Inc. is looking for a Human Resources Manager to handle general affairs and manage all health and safety tasks. This role is based in Plano, TX.
You will work closely with vendors, building management, and manage all contract negotiation, safety regulations and other facility needs as required. To be a successful HR Manager you will be a highly organized professional, ready to take on anything that comes your way!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
- Be a communication liaison between property manager, facilities, security and staff
- Assist with office space arrangement and renovation
- Consolidate attendance/COVID-19 and other data from all locations in NA
- Process invoices for various vendors by working closely with the finance team
- Manage badge and access control for employees and prepare necessary equipment for new hires
- Process various requests including office supplies, business cards, company cell phone inventory, etc.
- Facilitate management (safety and cleanliness) of all areas in the office
- Ensure general affairs/safety policies are operated according to standards and lead enhancements in all locations
- Lead the analysis of general affairs/safety data occurring in operation of policies and systems to derive general affairs/safety data
- Plan/Operate corporate events and CEO protocol
- 4+ years of experience working in Human Resources (HR)
- Extensive experience relating to facility management focusing on health and safety of the workplace
- Excellent computer skills (including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Organized with great attention to detail