Dallas Retina Center has an opening for a full-time Front Desk Optometry/Ophthalmology Receptionist with optometry, ophthalmology, or similar eyewear/vision customer service experience.
Candidates must be friendly, self-motivated, focused on quality work, and have the ability to multitask. We are looking for someone interested in a long-term position. Everyone must assist with cleaning and assisting patients.
Excellent opportunity to grow in healthcare, optometry, and ophthalmology fields!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
- Must assist with prepping and assisting patients.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Optometry, ophthalmology, or similar eyewear/vision customer service experience
- Spanish is a big plus, not required
- Experience with AdvancedMD and Google Suite is preferred
- Friendly and self-motivated
- Focused on quality work
- Strong ability to multitask