Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring Bilingual Logistics Financial Planner and Analysis!
Do you love thinking analytically to navigate complex challenges? Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistics Financial Planner and Analysis that can speak Korean to add to their team in Plano, TX! If financial planning is your expertise, we want to hear from you!
As a Financial Planner, you will play an important role in making sure our financial health is in good state. You will communicate with teams across Samsung SDS to prepare budgets, identify financial opportunities, and report your findings. Ability to speak Korean is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Logistic Planning and Analysis
- Examine and analyze financial statements
- Report financial results to management and provide business insight
- Monitor and report financial KPI performance
- Monitor and analyze budget control, investment planning and cost center budget analysis
- Prepare monthly/yearly financial forecasts, business planning and budgeting
- Provide support for regular business planning cycles
- Provide communication support between RHQ (US) and HQ (Korea)
Requirements for Logistic Planning and Analysis
- Korean/Englishwritten and verbal communication
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to report data so that management may perform strategic analysis
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles
- 2~4 years of experience conducting financial analysis and planning for corporate office
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning system (i.e. SAP)