Front Desk Receptionist
All Care Dental
Fremont, CA 94538 (Downtown area)
Seeking a friendly front desk receptionist for a dental office in Fremont. Experience is a plus! Position will start as part-time. Software used is Dentrix G7. As a dental assistant, you have the opportunity to grow within the company as you work to your best potential. We are looking for a team player and friendly and cheerful personality.
***Bilingual applicants are highly encouraged to apply especially Hindi, Punjabi, & Spanish*** Applicants should be available to work flexible hours. Must have references available upon request. Salary based on experience.
ResponsibilitiesDental assistant duties may include, but not limited to:
- Front Office
- Schedule appointments
- Follow up with patients
- Answer phones
- Clerical duties
- Insurance authorizations
- File documents
- Back Office
- Assist doctor with patient care, digital x-rays (possess current x-ray & CPR certificate), and coronal polishing certificate is a plus
- Clean and prep dental equipment and sterilization
- Taking X-rays, Sterilization, front office work. etc. Software used is Dentrix G7.
- Team player with friendly and cheerful personality
- Strong communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Strong customer service
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, integrity, empathy, and professionalism
- Hindi, Punjabi, and Spanish (Preferred)
- Front Desk and/or dental assisting experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time leading to full-time
Typical hours: 10AM - 6PM
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.