A rare opportunity to take on dental assisting responsibilities without any prior certification. You will learn dental assistant duties in training.
As a dental assistant/receptionist, you will provide excellent patient care and assist the dentist and well trained and caring staff. This office offers the most advanced technology in teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and full porcelain crowns are some examples of how we redesign our patients' smiles.
We are looking for part-time and full-time employees so the hours are flexible. A great opportunity to grow in a dental assisting career.
- Assist doctor with patient care, digital x-rays, sterilization, etc
- Clean and prep dental equipment and sterilization
- Interact with patients (Greet, seat, checkout)
- Digital Scanning for impressions and Digital Printing
- Chairside Assisting (all general procedures such as fills, crowns, root canals, extractions)
- Specialty chairside assisting such as implants, oral surgeon assisting, tray set ups
- Dental Equipment Maintenance
- Order Clinical Supplies
- Review Schedule to align with doctor's work style
- High school diploma (preferred)
- Dental/medical office experience required
- Interest in learning dental assisting if not experienced as a DA