Immediately Hiring Front Desk Receptionists!
Take your career to the next level! Bring your enthusiasm and customer-centric energy to a highly rated Physical Therapy Offices in Walnut Creek, CA. People walk in with pain and walk out smiling. Think of it as an advanced wellness spa!
As the Front Desk Receptionist, you will warmly greet visitors, check them in, schedule appointments, and process payments. A great opportunity to grow in administrative or healthcare fields.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
Responsibilities for Receptionist
- Answer, screen inbound/outbound phone calls
- Schedule appointments
- Greet and welcome patients
- Handle patient paperwork
- Process payments and billing
- Various patient care coordinator duties
Requirements for Receptionist
- Strong customer service skills
- Energetic, professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong multi-tasking and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse patients
Back on Track Physical Therapy goes beyond a resume to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.
Back on Track Physical Therapy goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.