We are looking for full time and part time dental receptionist /administrator for our Irvine dental office. Must love caring for your patient, attention to detail and be a great team player! Candidate needs to be kind, flexible, reliable, energetic with excellent communication skills. Will report directly to Practice Dentist or Office Manager.
We are looking for part-time and full-time employees so the hours are flexible.
Everyone's health and safety is our priority. We have installed plexiglass barriers around the front desk, implemented a screening protocol pre-visit and upon arrival, placed hand sanitizing stations, and provide PPE.
- Greeting visitors
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Verifying insurance and submitting PPO insurances, bill claims
- Be comfortable answering, reviewing, and presenting a treatment plan
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player, kind, flexible, reliable, good punctuality.
- Customer Service or Dental Office experience (Preferred)
- Open dental program experience is a plus, not required