Urgently Hiring for Multiple Positions!
This top rated Hematology Oncology Group is urgently looking to add multiple full-time Medical Receptionists to their team. You will be playing a versatile role in healthcare information management and medical record keeping.
As a Medical Receptionist, you will need a positive attitude, strong leadership, and high energy to welcome our guests. You will be involved in many aspects including data entry, handling medical records, and other administrative duties. Ability to speak Spanish is a must.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW!
- Answering telephones
- Interpreting insurance benefits and verifications
- Checking-in patients and checking them out
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Scanning documents to Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Collecting payments
- Schedule appointment reminder telephone calls
- Other Medical Receptionist duties
- Ability to speak Spanish, required
- Excellent customer service skills
- A plus if you have medical office setting or related experience
- Organized and professional