**Urgently Hiring! Will be responding to qualified candidates ASAP**
Are you looking to take the next step in your medical career? This hematology oncology center is urgently looking to add multiple full-time Medical Receptionists to their team. Receptionists on our team will play an essential part in the office by setting the tone for our patients as they walk in.
As a Medical Receptionist, you will need a positive attitude, strong customer service abilities, and excellent organizational skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow in the healthcare field at one of the top treatment offices in Florida. Experience in healthcare is a must!
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION! , please scroll down and apply below!
- Answering telephones
- Preparing patient files
- Greeting and registering patients
- Collecting payments
- Scheduling appointments
- End of day cash register reconciliation
- Maintaining office organization
- Verifying insurance benefits
- Making appointment reminder telephone calls
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Big plus if you have EMR or relevant experience, but not required
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
- Ability to speak Spanish is a big plus, not required
- Big plus if you can work across our offices in Boynton Beach, Loxahatchee, and Lake Worth