Bring your customer service energy to this state of the art physical therapy office in Brooklyn! We are looking for a full-time Front Desk Medical Receptionist to manage our practice and to perform a variety of clerical tasks.
You will ensure our guests are welcomed positively, and execute all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards. Friendly people skills are a must for this customer facing position.
Candidates who are interested in a part-time position should apply to our Front Desk Medical Receptionist in Queens instead by clicking here.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer, screen and direct call to the appropriate office or person
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Keep inventory of stock and records of office expenses
- Update calendars, schedule meetings and arrange travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- High school degree and/or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Maintain professional attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Physical Therapy office experience is a big plus
- Being bilingual in either Spanish or Arabic is a big plus