Front Desk Receptionist
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Salary: $15 - $17 an hour
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Urgent Job Opening
Mata Chiropractic is an established, holistic chiropractic office with forty years of experience and dedication to natural healing. This team-oriented practice strongly believes in attention to detail, stable and traditional processes, and being fair and supportive to everyone.
As the Front Desk Receptionist, you will greet visitors warmly, check them in, schedule appointments, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
20 hours a week: Shifts typically on weekdays (Monday to Friday) between 9 AM and 1 PM
Everyone is expected to wear a mask in this office. Surfaces are consistently cleaned, and hand sanitizer is available in each room.
- Answer new patient phone calls and explain the advantages of receiving treatment at Mata Chiropractic.
- Schedule appointments using Medisoft Office Hours. Enter ICD-10 diagnosis codes and CPT codes into Medisoft to create electronic health records and create "superbills" as needed.
- Clean and setup treatment rooms after each treatment
- Conduct collections with patients, insurance companies, and attorney offices. Mata Chiropractic is not in network with health insurance but they assist patients submit reimbursement claims by request.
- Maintain and update Mata Chiropractic website.
- Forecast sales of clinical and orthopedic support products and order accordingly.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Schedule appointments for craniosacral therapist and calculate compensation hours for bookkeeper
- High school diploma
- Previous office work experience with scheduling, professional writing, spreadsheets, and answering phones (preferred)
- Experience with electronic health records software (preferred)
- Experience working in medical field with patient face time (preferred)
- Greeting visitors
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Processing payments
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.