Front Desk Medical Receptionist
Adventure Therapy Group
Phoenix, AZ 85014
$16 - $17 an hour
Take your career to the next level! Bring your communication skills and passion for patient care to this highly rated Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy office Adventure Therapy Group is looking to add a Front Desk Medical Receptionist their team in Phoenix!
This is a full-time position for 8 hours a day starting no earlier than 6:30 AM and ending no later than 7:30 PM. Must be comfortable driving to our 7th street and Bethany home Rd location.
There will be sanitization stations set up, all employees are required to wear masks and all clients and employees wash their hands frequently. We have set up social distancing protocols and limit the number of people per room.
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation to the office
- Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Receptionists are responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Receptionists must have the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email, ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Work on scheduling, updating staff on changes, creating materials, tracking cancellations, running errands, and keeping up with all organization protocols.
- Associates degree is preferred
- A high school diploma is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable, professional, courteous and patient
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Medical Front Office: 3 years (Preferred) But open to less experienced candidates with the right skills/traits who are looking for career growth
How to Get Hired
Adventure Therapy Group is anxious to make good hires without sifting through embellished resumes. They use Teamanics, a peer ratings based career that empowers job seekers to move up by getting rated by their peers on skills, traits, and experiences.
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.