Front Office Receptionist/Medical Assistant (English and Chinese)
Dr. Dennis Chan
Monterey Park, CA 91754
$11 - $15 an hour
Benefits: Health Insurance + End of the year bonus
Full Job Description:
Must be bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)!
GI Specialist Medical Assistant
Bring your passion for patient care to this highly rated and busy GI office with multiple doctors in Monterey Park. Dr. Dennis Chan is seeking a full-time medical assistant to assist with front office operations. Looking for someone professional, friendly, and caring.
Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Minimum 1-year experience in a medical office preferred. We will provide training as needed.
- Greet and welcome patients
- Schedule patients' appointments
- Schedule patients' surgery and procedures
- Collect copays and payments for patients
- Verify patients' insurance eligibility and authorization
- Answer phone calls
- Prepare patients to be seen by the doctors
- File paperwork to patients' charts
- Assist with doctors and PA requests
- Work as part of a team to deliver the best patient experience
- Must be bilingual: English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Medical Office experience (preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (preferred)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.