Benefits: Health insurance, paid time off, retirement plan
Silicon Valley TMS and Saad A. Shakir, M.D. & Associates is an multidisciplinary private medical practice with 5 locations, (San Jose, San Francisco, Mountain View, Pleasanton and Santa Cruz) seeking a part-time Front Desk Medical Receptionist/Medical Assistant to work in the San Francisco Office.
Seeking a candidate with good patient interaction skills who is able to multitask on our busy and dynamic medical practice which provides services from our psychiatrists, psychologists, and a thriving TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) treatment.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- New patients phone intakes
- Patients inquiries
- Checking voicemails
- Verifying insurance coverage, and benefits for patients
- Collecting payments, copayments or any balance they might have, etc.
- Taking vitals signs, intake information.
- Be a backup TMS technician. Training and certification provided.
- Front Desk or Medical Assistant at Medical Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Candidates with mental health background are highly preferred
- Good customer service skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication and organization
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Team player
- Medical billing knowledge
- Medical assistant skills
- Good patient interaction skills
- Ability to multitask